Wooden lunch box
A bento box that is simple and elegant.
The tree used is Thujopsis (asunaro).
It contains a large amount of hinokitiol, and is characterized by its high antibacterial and water resistance.
Originally, it is a wood that is often used around water such as bathtubs, so it is also ideal as a material for lunch boxes.
Asunaro grows slowly, so the grain is clogged and fine.
The annual rings of about 100 years are packed with only the grain members used for the lid and bottom plate.
The result is a very beautiful bento box.
For easy cleaning, this product is coated with the safe paint that is also used on wooden tableware for school lunches.
Since it can be washed with water, it can be used hygienically for a long time.
1 box: 8,800 yen
2 tiered-box: 13,200 yen
* Chopsticks and chopstick rest are not included.
* Rubber band is sold separately. → Let's go
■ Product details
Material: Thujopsis (Asunaro)
1box : Length 195 x Width 95 x Height 55 mm (Capacity: Approx. 500 mL)
2 tiered-box : Length 195 x Width 95 x Height 100 mm (Capacity: Approx. 1000 mL)
Painting: Permeable urethane paint
(Compliant with the Food Sanitation Law)
Accessories: 1 partition plate
* Even if you purchase 2 tiered-box, there is only one partition plate.
■ Precautions when purchasing
* Colors may look different on the screen than on the actual product.
* Because natural materials are used, the grain and color of the products actually delivered may differ slightly from the photos shown.
* Since it is made by hand, the size and shape may differ slightly.