Japanese cherry tree child fork
A fork for toddlers made from Japanese cherry trees.
It can also be used by adults as a dessert fork.
We made it considering the size and design so that it can be used for a long time as a thing for a lifetime.
Each one is carefully carved and hand-polished.
We are particular about making the cross section of the handle a round triangle so that it is easy to hold.
In order to increase durability, it is grounded with a paint that complies with the Food Sanitation Law and finished with drying oil.
It is a safe paint that is also used for wooden tableware in nursery schools and kindergartens.
■ Product details
Material: Japanese cherry tree
Length: Approximately 130mm
Width: Approximately 20mm
Painting: Permeable urethane paint (Food Sanitation Law compliant), drying oil
■ Precautions when using
* It can be washed with water, but please wipe off the water after washing. Leaving it in water can cause mold.
* Avoid using a microwave oven, dishwasher, and dish dryer.
* If the surface becomes rough, apply cooking oil by rubbing it in and then wipe it off. If possible, the oil should be a drying oil such as flaxseed oil, walnut oil, or perilla oil.
■ Precautions when purchasing
* Colors may look different on the screen than on the actual product.
* Because natural materials are used, the grain and color of the products actually delivered may differ slightly from the photos shown.
* Since it is made by hand, the size and shape may differ slightly.