Coffee measuring spoon
A coffee measurring spoon made of Manchurian ash.
Each piece is carefully carved from a block of timber.
One cup can scoop about 10g of beans.
In order to increase durability, it is grounded with a paint that complies with the Food Sanitation Law and finished with drying oil.
■ Product details
Material: Manchurian ash
Size: Approximately 96 x 48 x 30 mm Handle length Approximately 48 mm
Painting: Permeable urethane paint (Food Sanitation Law compliant), drying oil
■ Precautions when using
* It can be washed with water, but please wipe off the water after washing. Leaving it in water can cause mold.
* Avoid using a microwave oven, dishwasher, and dish dryer.
* If the surface becomes rough, apply cooking oil by rubbing it in and then wipe it off. If possible, the oil should be a drying oil such as flaxseed oil, walnut oil, or perilla oil.
■ Precautions when purchasing
* Colors may look different on the screen than on the actual product.
* Because natural materials are used, the grain and color of the products actually delivered may differ slightly from the photos shown.
* Since it is made by hand, the size and shape may differ slightly.