Japanese magnolia cutting board
A cutting board made of Japanese magnolia tree.
Magnolia tree is a wood that has been used for the scabbard of Japanese swords, and it goes well with cutlery.
It does not damage the blade and has moderate strength.
It is homogeneous and water resistant, and has been used for cutting boards since ancient times.
The blade hit is just right, and the blade lasts a long time.
Finished with moisture-resistant oil, it has a natural antifungal effect.
■ Product details
Material: Japanese magnolia tree
Size: Approximately 245 x 210 x 20 mm
Painting: drying oil
■ Precautions when using
* It can be washed with water, but please wipe off the water after washing. Leaving it in water can cause mold.
* Avoid using a microwave oven, dishwasher, and dish dryer.
* If the surface becomes dry, apply it by rubbing in oil and then wipe it off. If possible, the oil should be a drying oil such as flaxseed oil, walnut oil, or perilla oil.
■ Precautions when purchasing
* Colors may look different on the screen than on the actual product.
* Because natural materials are used, the grain and color of the products actually delivered may differ slightly from the photos shown.
* Since it is made by hand, the size and shape may differ slightly.