Making small wooden plate kit
Making small wooden plate kit using Japanese walnut tree that you can make at home.
You can use a chisel (round sword) to make a full-fledged wooden small plate.
Japanese walnut is a tree that is easy to cut even for first-time users.
The time required is about 3 hours-it depends on you.
Why don't you make a discerning product?
As you carve, everyone becomes indifferent and the time is fast.
The target is from the upper grades of elementary school to adults.
It comes with a engraving work table, so it would be nice to make wooden plates as a hobby from now on.
[Rental of chisel]
If you don't have a chisel, you can rent one.
*Only for shipping within Japan
¥ 550 (tax included) including return shipping.
A return envelope ("smart letter") is included.
Please return it within one month.
[Addition of materials]
The kit comes with a piece of material with a diameter of 8 cm.
If you need more than one, please add them to your cart from the page below.
Diameter 8 cm: ¥ 350 → Click here
Diameter 11 cm: ¥ 700 → Click here
・ One piece of material (Japanese walnut, Φ8x1cm)
・ Bees wax
・ Engraving work table
・ Manual (Only Japanese, with photos)
・ Non-slip sheet
・ Sandpaper # 240
* Items to be prepared by the customer: chisel (round sword), pencil, ruler, waste rag
The chisel can also be rented (¥ 550). However, only in Japan.
■ Precautions when using
* Avoid using a microwave oven, dishwasher, and dish dryer.
* If the surface becomes rough, apply the included beeswax wax by rubbing it in and then wipe it off. Instead of beeswax wax, you can apply a drying oil such as linseed oil, walnut oil, or perilla oil.
■ Precautions when purchasing
* Colors may look different on the screen than on the actual product.
* Because natural materials are used, the grain and color of the materials actually delivered may differ from the photos shown.