Japanese cherry tree mixing spoon
A mixing spoon made from Japanese wild cherry blossoms.
It is convenient not only to mix drinks but also to scoop jam with a small spoon at the tip.
The carved marks with a knife give you a feeling of handmade warmth.
* In the photo, two are shown so that you can see the front and back, but the price is one.
We make effective use of scraps produced in the process of furniture production. (→ Click here for details)
■ Product details
Material: Japanese wild cherry tree
Size: length 24 cm
Painting: Permeable urethane paint (Food Sanitation Law compliant), drying oil
■ Precautions when using
* It can be washed with water, but please wipe off the water after washing. Leaving it in water can cause mold.
* Avoid using a microwave oven, dishwasher, and dish dryer.
* If the surface becomes rough, apply cooking oil by rubbing it in and then wipe it off. If possible, the oil should be a drying oil such as flaxseed oil, walnut oil, or perilla oil.
■ Precautions when purchasing
* Colors may look different on the screen than on the actual product.
* Because natural materials are used, the grain and color of the products actually delivered may differ slightly from the photos shown.
* Since it is made by hand, the size and shape may differ slightly.