Small chabudai using old wood
We made small chabudai (Japanese low table) using good quality old wood.
We took over the wooden fittings used in an old marchant house that was over 100 years old, and reused the parts as the top plate of the small chabudai.
It is convenient for the display stand.
It can also be used as a table for children.
You can rest assured that we use natural paint that emphasizes safety (conforming to European toy manufacturing safety standards).
It weighs about 1.2 kg and is lightweight.
As it can be folded, it can also be used as a low table for outdoor activities such as picnics and camping.
For more information → Let's go
■ Product details
Material: Japanese cedar (old wood), Japanese chestnut
Size: W400 x D300 x H188 mm (H40 mm when folded)
Painting: drying oil (dark brown)
■ Precautions when using
* Do not leave iron products wet. The tannins contained in the wood, iron, and water may react and cause black stains.
* Please do not put hot things directly. Please use a pot or coaster.
■ Precautions when purchasing
* Because old wood is used for the top plate, there are scratches and stains. I hope you enjoy it as a texture of old materials.
* Colors may look different on the screen than on the actual product.
* Because natural materials are used, the grain and color of the products actually delivered may differ slightly from the photos shown.
* Since it is made by hand, the size and shape may differ slightly.