Japanese cherry tree potage spoon
A spoon for potage made of Japanese wild cherry tree.
It is also useful as a server spoon.
Japanese cherry is a hard and dense material that is ideal as a material for spoons.
Each one is carefully carved and hand-polished.
In order to increase durability, it is grounded with a paint that complies with the Food Sanitation Law and finished with drying oil.
■ Product details
Material: Japanese Wild cherry tree
Size: Length: Approximately 175mm Width: Approximately 45mm
Painting: Permeable urethane paint (Food Sanitation Law compliant), drying oil (European toy safety standard compliant)
■ Precautions when using
* It can be washed with water, but please wipe off the water after washing. Leaving it in water can cause mold.
* Avoid using a microwave oven, dishwasher, and dish dryer.
* If the surface becomes rough, apply cooking oil by rubbing it in and then wipe it off. If possible, the oil should be a drying oil such as flaxseed oil, walnut oil, or perilla oil.
■ Precautions when purchasing
* Colors may look different on the screen than on the actual product.
* Because natural materials are used, the grain and color of the products actually delivered may differ slightly from the photos shown.
* Since it is made by hand, the size and shape may differ slightly.