A plate made from Japanese hardwood.
We made it with the image of a seashell.
It is hollowed out in a way that does not use a woodworking lathe.
Since it is a manual work, it need a physical strength, but a plate with a free shape is completed.
The back side leaves unevenness and looks like a wave.
Tree species include Japanese various hard wood.
No single grain is the same.
You are looking forward to seeing what kind of plate you will receive.
* The tree species will be announced at the time of delivery.
■ Product details
Material: Japanese hardwood
Size: Approximately 175 x 120 x 20 mm
Painting: Permeable urethane paint (Food Sanitation Law compliant), drying oil
■ Precautions when using
* It can be washed with water, but please wipe off the water after washing. Leaving it in water can cause mold.
* Avoid using a microwave oven, dishwasher, and dish dryer.
* If the surface becomes rough, apply cooking oil by rubbing it in and then wipe it off. If possible, the oil should be a drying oil such as flaxseed oil, walnut oil, or perilla oil.
■ Precautions when purchasing
* Colors may look different on the screen than on the actual product.
* Because natural materials are used, the grain and color of the products actually delivered may differ slightly from the photos shown.
* Since it is made by hand, the size and shape may differ slightly.